Research suggests that outdoor exercise has more health benefits than a trip to the gym. Here are 10 good reasons to take your workout outside:
1. Fresh air has more oxygen which raises serotonin levels.
2. Greenscapes make you feel happier and less stressed.
3. Being in nature triggers primal regions of our brain and psyche.
4. Nature is full of sensory stimulation.
5. Nature increases feelings of well-being and lowers depression.
6. Exercising outdoors puts more demands on your body and burns more calories.
7. Exercising in the open air helps you think more clearly.
8. Sun exposure increases vitamin D levels ensuring healthy bones and teeth and is also associated with lowering blood pressure.
9. Outdoor activity encourages more activity.
10. It’s FREE!
One more good reason to exercise outside is to show off how great you look in a new Tomboy Vintage tee. Our super-soft Vintage Athletic Tee is perfect for the girl who loves a feel-good outdoor workout!
Available in sizes S-XL